UAE Nationals are encouraged to apply
New York University Abu Dhabi (NYUAD) seeks to appoint a Fundraising Program Coordinator – Events and Communications reporting to the Executive Director of Advancement and Philanthropy.
The Events and Communication Coordinator works in collaboration to plan, implement, and evaluate Development and Alumni Relations (DARO) events and communications with prospects, donors, and the wider NYUAD community, to advance DARO and the university’s strategic goals and priorities. The incumbent will support in the design and implementation of the DARO events and communications strategy and will be responsible for ensuring excellent project management and execution.
- Collaborate with colleagues in DARO and the wider university to devise and implement an events and communications plan and calendar for the DARO team for both the external and internal community
- Assist in planning and implementing special events and attendance at external special events that meet the strategic goals of DARO and the University; conceptualize themes, present ideas, assess feasibility, and make recommendations to ensure the implementation of successful, targeted events
- Provide logistical support at events, including event-sign in, and working on pre-event collateral, including name and table cards, brochures/programs, etc
- Create seating arrangements, floor plans, etc. for small and large events, and provide logistical support at events
- Work with DARO and stakeholders to develop event collateral that adheres to NYUAD’s brand guidelines and supports the department in its aims
- Manage an ongoing process of event evaluation, tracking outcomes and effectiveness and use these learnings to improve future plans
- Work closely with External Affairs to implement a regular communications program, keeping donors and friends up to date with news and activities happening at the university
- Ensure that all events and communications are tracked in the database.
- Oversee budget and timeline for all events and communications and work effectively with external suppliers and internal stakeholders
- Take the lead in working with procurement and legal teams on contracts and invoicing
- Support other tasks as assigned by manager and the Executive Director to ensure effective operations of the wider DARO team