UAE Nationals are encouraged to apply
New York University Abu Dhabi (NYUAD) seeks to appoint an Administrative Assistant.
Provide administrative support to ensure the seamless flow of activity within the Planning and Projects department. The role will handle administrative challenges on a daily basis; engage and assist in problem solving and decision making based on office goals, priorities, and objectives. The role will work with other University departments and committees and will assist the team in coordination and documentation. The post holder’s primary responsibilities will be updating and maintaining databases for the Space Reservation System, Space Management System, and Aconex (the project management documentation database).
- Support the Director of Campus Planning and Projects in governance of the Space Planning Working Group. Assist in scheduling, minutes, presentation notes, and action items for this group
- Maintain and Update the Aconex Project Management Database; raise all invoices and PO’s for project work in support of, and under the direction of, the Capital Projects Team
- Maintain and Update the Space Management System (SMS), under the direction of the Space Planning Manager, to have accurate space allocation data for all campus space. Manage the Space Reservation System, fielding questions from campus stakeholders and approving use of specialty space. Develop utilization reporting from the System to assist the Planning Team in space allocation decision-making
- Prepare and complete various forms, reports, minutes, intranet content, correspondences, purchase orders, and campus announcements in support of the department. Monitor department budgets under the direction of the Director of Campus Planning and Projects
- Work on any other projects as assigned by the department