UAE Nationals are encouraged to apply
New York University Abu Dhabi (NYUAD) seeks to appoint a Program Coordinator to report to the Assistant Manager, Administration and Alumni Affairs.
The Program Coordinator will be required to work alongside the Assistant Manager to design and execute programming and services, facilitate the Summer Academy alumni advising program, and develop and enhance relationships with outside offsite stakeholders. They will be required to translate both written and oral Arabic, ensure all operational and logistical needs are met, and update and manage the SMSP social media accounts and website.
- Alumni and Community Relations. Work with the Assistant Manager of Administration and Alumni Affairs to design and execute programming and services for SMSP and SA alumni
- Work with the Manager of Operations and Student Advising and Assistant Manager of Administration and Alumni Affairs to facilitate the SA alumni advising program for those graduates of the Summer Academy who attend NYUAD as baccalaureate students
- Summer Academy Recruitment; Develop and enhance relationships with high school counselors and support planning efforts for successful recruitment events on and off campus
- Undertake Arabic translation in written form or orally as needed
- Operations Team Support; Work with the Manager of Operations and Student Advising to ensure operational and logistical needs are met for all SMSP and SA classes and program events
- Technology: Update and manage social media accounts and SMSP/SA websites. Maintain a diverse database of contacts, which may include information and details for: Staff (ft & pt), Faculty, Students, Scholars, Alumni, and Vendors
- Other duties as assigned