UAE Nationals are encouraged to apply
New York University Abu Dhabi (NYUAD) seeks to appoint a Communications Coordinator reporting to the Assistant Dean of Arts & Humanities.
The Communications Coordinator oversees communications for the entire Arts and Humanities Division, including the public website and social media accounts. This role will source content for strategic communications while working closely with the supervisor or his/her proxy for higher approvals for publishing and distributing content. Special projects will be assigned seasonally.
- Overseeing strategic communications plans for internal and external audiences
- Collating content for weekly newsletter
- Updating the A&H Google Site and drafting and coordinating special announcements and communications to faculty
- Making edits to the A&H-related intranet pages, divisional research initiative sites and the NYUAD website (program pages) by working with faculty, web team and other administrative coordinators
- Designing and creating divisional booklets and paraphernal
- Arranging publicity for program events using mailing lists, A&H events calendar, intranet calendar, intranet announcements, social media sites
- Drafting, printing and distributing approved posters and communications
- Providing all A&H programs with social media support
- Sourcing and content for multiple accounts
- Support the division with outreach efforts in close collaboration with the Associate Deans
- Coordinating and planning events; requesting catering and providing guest travel support