UAE Nationals are encouraged to apply
New York University Abu Dhabi (NYUAD) seeks to appoint a Digital Marketing Coordinator reposting to the Marketing Communications Manager.
StartAD is an Abu Dhabi-based accelerator, steering local and global startups to scale in the UAE and beyond. Powered by Tamkeen and anchored at NYU Abu Dhabi, StartAD is a new model for innovation that creates customized and impact-driven programs in partnership with stakeholders including governments, corporations, investors, and innovation entities, furthering UAE’s transition into a knowledge-based economy.
StartAD’s unique sprint accelerator model enables corporations to further innovation by partnering with startups disrupting their core businesses, while equipping startups with the training and opportunity to pilot their solutions with industry leaders. StartAD offers unparalleled business advancement opportunities to local and global tech startups, SMEs, researchers, investors, and youth through an extensive range of programs, state-of-the-art facilities, and a strong global network. Driving innovation in construction, retail, finance, and other priority industries in the UAE, StartAD alumni startups have raised USD 70 million in investment, generated USD 50 million in revenue, secured over 50 global pilot projects with corporations, and created over 270 jobs worldwide.
As a key member of the StartAD marketing team, the Digital Marketing Coordinator powers the growth and success of StartAD. This role will work closely with the internal and external cross-functional teams, driving performance and impact of StartAD programs leveraging digital and traditional media. The Digital Marketing Coordinator will contribute to building strong and impactful long-term relationships between StartAD and members of the UAE innovation ecosystem.
- Contribute to ongoing engagements with StartAD team, stakeholders, and vendors, devising unique approaches to generate campaign ideas, create persuasive content, garner marketing success, and greater engagement around flagship StartAD programs in and beyond the startAD network
- Guide and coordinate StartAD marketing campaigns through owned media, paid media, partner media and earned media including, digital marketing, social media and community management, website management, content marketing, blogs, SEO, SEM, offline marketing, thought leadership activities, and program recruitment
- Assisting in managing the overall content process and ensure SEO is part of a new page launches especially focusing on trend identification, keyword research content briefing, and day-to-day optimizations to improve page rankings
- Collaboratively work with internal and external stakeholders to develop and amplify text, design and video content resources such landing pages, social media posts, advertisements, website content, infographics, brand collateral, case studies, designs, videos and photos
- Accounting for the timely and successful delivery of high-quality projects, ensuring successful internal and external account management
- Continually monitor campaign performance, updates in the market, consumer trends, and recalibrate the responsive campaigns accordingly
- Identifying and reporting on areas of improvement, providing performance updates and showcasing value of digital campaign optimizations across web, SEO, and performance marketing
- Foster relationships and with key stakeholders including entrepreneurial youth, global startups, the NYU community, investors, and our corporate partners. Engage with partner communications teams and leverage opportunities for cross promotions, strategic events and media coverage
- Addressing challenging client requests and issuing escalations as needed
- Forecasting and tracking key account metrics, preparing reporting presentations, and clearly communicating the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders