UAE Nationals are encouraged to apply
New York University Abu Dhabi (NYUAD) seeks to appoint an experienced Talent Acquisition Specialist. The Talent Acquisition Specialist will be responsible for assisting and supporting the Talent Acquisition team with the end-to-end non-faculty recruitment and selection process for NYUAD.
The Specialist will serve as consultant to assigned NYUAD departments and administrative offices on all recruitment-related matters: advise on recruitment issues and strategies, ways to effectively utilize Applicant Tracking System, cost effective advertisement approaches, and interpretation of human resources and University policies and procedures, legal requirements and best employment practices.
- Conduct end-to-end recruitment and selection activities for assigned positions by providing effective services to hiring managers and candidates. Working with the hiring managers, qualify, interview and recruit talent for NYUAD to manage the complete recruitment cycle. Subject matter expert in certain areas within resourcing including direct recruiting, sourcing, and talent pools. Develop successful working relationships with the wider recruitment community, HR teams and NYUAD community, demonstrating a deep understanding of the requirements of the business area. Consulting, advising and challenging the hiring managers on the selection of candidates throughout the end-to-end process
- Create talent pools of National Talent that can be utilized by other members of the Talent Acquisition team in their competitive searches
- Provide systems support to employees and candidates, responding to questions and researching and resolving issues as needed
- Prepare recruitment related metrics, including monthly, annual and ad hoc reports. Coordinate with recruitment vendors (i.e. advertisers, external job boards, background check vendor and temporary agencies).
- Assist in developing recruitment training tools, programs and other necessary requirements to ensure Hiring Managers are equipped with correct recruitment practices
- Other projects and tasks as assigned